That means just a few days are left of this semester! Finals are just around the corner, and it’s time to buckle down and hit the library. We know you’re going to ace your exams! For those of you who are graduating, the team at Midtown Corpus congratulates you on your hard-earned success!
Please join us this month for our many upcoming events. There will be plenty of free food as well as awesome Midtown gear!
REMINDER: With the warmer months and the end of finals approaching, we know you’re going to be at the pool. Please keep your pets and your glass containers at home.
Please keep pets from going potty in the hallways. No one wants to walk in dog pee or poo! There are doggy bags provided at several stations outside.
Reminders & Updates
- Welcome our new GM, Amy Fritcher! Stop by the office and say hello!
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from 1–4 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (361) 985-2002 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
- For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, grill/pool reservation requests, and/or event idea submissions, please contact our Resident Director, Carley Adamo, at email@example.com.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Community Events Calendar
Crawfish Boil — May 3 from 3–6 p.m. — Summer has officially started! Come join us at the pool for a crawfish boil! There will be plenty of food, free Midtown swag, and a giveaway for an Apple Watch or a smart TV for your unit! Bring your friends! All of the profits made will be donated to Relay For Life.
Study Break — May 4 from 5–7 p.m. — Finals have you stressed out? Take a break! Leave your books at home and stop by the clubhouse for some free food and relaxation.
Have a Coke Day — May 8 from 4:30–6 p.m. — It’s National CocaCola Day! Come by the clubhouse to quench your thirst with your favorite ice-cold Coca-Cola beverage!
Water Balloon War — May 18 from 2–4 p.m. — Finals are over! Let’s get summer started with a water balloon and water gun war! Bring your friends and your water guns, and be ready to get soaked!